Monday, November 9, 2009

Special Event Series #6-- More Kid Birthdays



What little boy hasn't dreamed of becoming an astronaut?  This little guy wanted a "space" birthday party for his #8.  I had a blast having a mini "consultation" with him to go over the idea's he wanted for his cake. It's always really fun when I get to meet with kids to talk cake.  They feel so important and they get really excited to see that they are going to have an extra special cake.. just for them.  Kids are only kids for a short time.. I LOVE being able to help make their birthdays unforgettable.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!