Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maren Re-Visited

I just had to post this AMAZING video from the incredible Dave Perry.  If you are planning a wedding.. you already know how lucky you are if you get Dave to shoot your wedding.
Maren was one of many brides I've been able to work with that I completely adored.  She was the most well organized, paid complete attention to every detail... literally.  (the cake was designed to match her shoes... take note in the film).

Nate + Maren = 8mm Film + Digital Film from David Perry on Vimeo.


I just had to show this video... not just for the cake... but because this video depicts the #1 reasons I do what I do.... I LOVE being a part of the happiest day in people's lives.  What better way to celebrate that than with cake?
Thank you Dave for the great video. Thank you Maren for letting me be a part of your wedding.  If you want to see all of Dave's comments on the video.. click here to view his blog.

2 comments:

Victor and Jennika said...

Turia,

Thank you for doing an amazing job on my cupcake wedding cake! I LOVED it! Everything about it fit so well with the wedding! And, it was delicious! Those that were able to have a cupcake at the end enjoyed them thoroughly and we are still working on eating the top of the cake, which is fantastic! Thanks for your hard work in making my day wonderful!
JENN

Shumway Adventures said...

This is very cute!

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!