Saturday, June 27, 2009

Amber & Justin


Amber and Justin were such a pleasure to work with. They were not only an adorable couple, but so nice and appreciative. Amber was very organized and ontop of everything with her wedding. I really enjoyed getting to know them a little bit and hope their wedding was just how they imagined it being.
Amber's cake was a blast to make. It was elegant and modern with a lot of detail.
My favorite part of this cake was working on the sugar orchids. Sugar flowers are a lot of work, but are so worth the effort. It was fun to hear one of the guest say, "they are putting fresh flowers on the cake right now". It's always a plus when you can't tell they are made out of sugar!



Amber and Justin, thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding planning. I loved doing both of your cakes. Your wedding looked beautiful and I hope you both had a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Love this cake, so unique and cute!

Shumway Adventures said...

Your cakes are amazing!! Absolutely delicious too!

Anderton Family said...

This cake is amazing! I can't believe those flowers are not real! You are crazy talented!! I just watched your clip on GTU. That was my favorite show to watch when I lived in UT. I miss it so much! Wow that is so awesome you got to be on the show!!!

Audrey O'Brien said...

orhids look crazy amazing!

Bethanie said...

This cake is so super cute!!

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!