Friday, June 26, 2009

Nicole


Nicole was such a cute girl. I enjoyed meeting and working with her. She had a classic wedding with red, black and white. You never can go wrong with that color scheme. She wanted her square cake off centered.. a popular trend this year. The quilting is a great design that adds a nice touch to any cake. I liked how she wanted to put the ribbon in the middle of the cake instead of the bottom to change the look up a bit.
Sorry the lighting is a little funky in this picture, but you get the idea.

I hope you guys had a wonderful wedding day!

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!