Saturday, June 27, 2009

Justin's Grooms Cake


Justin got his own special cake for the wedding day. Grooms cakes Rock! It's so great when the grooms get something special that is just for them.
As you can probably guess, Justin loves fishing! So a rainbow trout in a tackle box was the perfect cake for him. It was great to watch the guests come up and ask if it was a cake. That's when you know you did it right. Justin, I hope you loved your grooms cake. I had so much fun making it for you!
Happy Fishing! :)

1 comment:

Larsen Family said...

I seriously dont know how you do it. These are amaaaazzzing!

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!