Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sisters, Sisters


The cake was made especially for two brides in mind. Two sisters... married just days apart came together for a double wedding reception. I think it was fabulous that they could share this special time in their lives together. I hope they were able to pull it off without any drama! I'm sure they did. The reception was beautiful and I loved how they thought out every detail even matching the fabrics with the design chosen for the cake. As you can see on the cake, there was a lot of roses. The florist said they had ordered 400 red roses for the reception! The cake alone took 5 dozen. The venue was perfectly put together. I hope it was a wonderful night for our two sister brides!

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!