Friday, May 8, 2009

Clarissa


I had such a great time meeting with Clarissa and her mom at our first consultation. They were fun to talk with and I enjoyed getting to know them a little bit. With her colors being black, white and yellow, we sketched out a fun cake that would incorporate all her colors but still have a real springy feel to it. She loved gerb daisies and wanted them incorporated into her cake. I think it turned out great. Clarissa presented her cake in the middle of the room under a gazebo so it was a focal point of the reception. It was a fun way to display the cake so all your guests could enjoy it wherever they were in the room.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!