Friday, May 22, 2009

Danielle


Danielle was one of the first consultations I had at the beginning of the year and it was exciting to have her wedding finally get here. She was so darling and full of energy. I loved getting to know her. She also wanted a grooms cake for her future hubby that represented all the things he liked to do. I had so much fun working on her two cakes. She sent me the sweetest email about how much she loved her cake. That is always such a fun treat when you get to hear how much the bride and groom appreciated their cake. As a cake designer, those are the greatest compliments when people take the time to let you know how happy they were with their cake. It makes my job the best job in the world.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!