Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Big Fat Greek Wedding


Stelios was the lucky winner of a Free Grooms Cake from The Bridal Extravaganza Show I did a few months ago. He's greek so he thought it would be fun to do the Parthenon. This cake was so much fun to make and it was all worth it when I got to see the bride and grooms faces when they saw it. It's always such a treat when you can see the excitement in their eyes.
I thought they had a great idea that I thought I would share with you all. Since they were having a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, they decided to use the grooms cake at the dinner as their dessert. With rehearsal dinners usually a little more casual, the grooms cake is a great cake to use for that event. I hope they had a wonderful wedding and rehearsal dinner.

1 comment:

stelios said...

Turia,

Thank you so much for the Grooms Cake. It was a big hit. Everyone at the rehearsal dinner loved it. The cake was delicious. Thanks again.

Ashley

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!