Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ogden Wedding..... Finally


Maren has been one of my most organized bride's I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She had her wedding thought out to the very last detail and then some. Maren did my job for me by sketching out her final design of her cake. After many idea's and styles, she finally went with a design that only a fashionista would come up with...... her whole cake was designed around the pleats on her shoes!!!
This wedding turned out fabulous. The whole venue was in perfect sinc. The sit down reception at Thanksgiving Point overlooking the gardens had style and class with a bright sunny feel with her colors being white, yellow and green. It was a perfect way to start off spring.
As you can see in the picture, the cake stood 3 feet high and above it was a floral chandelier created by Studio Stems. Maren looked beautiful and after a few unexpected delays and date changes, I'm so happy she was able to have the wedding of her dreams. Congratulations Maren and Nate.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!