Friday, May 22, 2009

Danielle's Grooms Cake


As I said earlier, Danielle wanted her grooms cake to reflect all the things her hubby to be enjoyed doing. He is a EMT and is also training to be a fire fighter. He LOVES the show Ace of Cakes (as do I) so this cake had to be "Duff worthy" (for those of you who don't know... Duff.... you gotta watch Ace of Cakes on the Food Network). Even though this ambulance didnt have the real lights and smoke coming out of it as Duff would do... I think it turned out pretty fun. We had the bride looking beautiful in her gown and the groom (goatee and all) with his fireman hat, his EMT bag and his ambulance in the back.
I was thrilled to hear that he LOVED his cake and was so excited when Danielle brought it out to him as his own special gift at the reception.
Thank you both for letting me be apart of your special day. I was so happy to be able to make a couple cakes for you that fit your personalities. Enjoy married life!

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!