Friday, December 10, 2010

Symbolic Wedding Cakes


This is one of my favorite cakes of the year.  This bride and groom were so amazing to work with.  They had booked me over a year in advance so we had plenty of time to make their cake just how they wanted it.  I love the clean lines and the black and white.  It gives this cake a ultra modern, cool look.  What I loved most about this cake is the design.  The couple loves tattoo's and they have a dear friend who is a tattoo artist.  Their friend created this design with the couple in mind, we then made a custom stencil and hand painted it onto the cake.
Whenever you can put personal touches to the different elements of your wedding, it makes more memorable and special.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!