Monday, December 20, 2010

Funky Christmas



We are nearing Christmas and I wanted to share with you a funky cake I did last year around Christmas time.  This cake was so much fun to make.  It takes a creative and super fun bride and groom to pull off having a wedding cake like this one.  These guys rocked! They had the vision and I was one of the lucky vendors to be apart of making that vision come to life.
There is not much to say about this cake.. the multi colored "spikes" coming out of the cake add even more dimension to this topsy turvy style cake.  The black and green are bold colors that help make the patterns on each tier stand out and just shout "fun"when you look at it.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!