Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brideology---Only 2 Days Away

Shout Out to all you brides out there!
Just wanted to remind you all that one of the coolest wedding events of the year is coming up in 2 short days!! There are a very limited amount of seats available, so go to the brideology website and reserve your spot now!!! It's going to be super educational, totally fun, and I am going to be sampling cake! I also will be debuting a great new product I am offering.
If you want to be the first to sample the newest of trend hitting the cake world.... join me Thursday night.

www.utahbrideology.com

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!