Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 2010

2010 has already brought a lot of great cake opportunities for Sugar Kisses.  As always, January is the time for new resolutions and new expectations. This being said, I'm going to make sure that I am much better at posting on this blog :)  I can't believe I haven't posted since Thanksgiving.  So new resolution.... new cake... new info.. and a whole lotta fun! Hope you all tune in often to see whats happening in the cake world as seen by Sugar Kisses!
So my first blog post for January is quite exciting.  The much anticipated Utah Bride and Groom Magazine is out on stands and we were lucky enough to be published in it.  This magazine is a great outlet to see some local vendors work as well as some BEAUTIFUL local weddings.  It's filled with all sorts of great pictures and idea's.  Go get a copy today.. you will love to see all that's inside.  Here's a sneak peak.  My cakes featured were #5 & 7.




2 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! You are getting so famous! Well deserved!

Mallary said...

Congratulations Turia! I am so excited to have a cake like one that was featured!

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!