Sunday, January 18, 2009

Annie


I had a fabulous time making Annie's cake. She was so fun to get to know and she looked absolutely stunning in her dress! I don't often get to see the brides when I deliver cakes... usually they are still getting ready or they are taking pictures, etc. etc. But Annie took the time to come over and visit with me for a bit. It's always rewarding when you get to see the brides reaction and hear them say they love their cake. Her reception was overlooking the Salt Lake Valley and it was a gorgeous setting! I happened to get a picture of the cake with the sunset in the background.. How often do you get shots like that?
To the cute new married couple.... Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and an even better life together.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!