Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello Utah! I'm a Grooms Cake!


As I've said before.. Grooms cakes are starting to become more and more popular here in Utah. (YEAH!!) As a cake artist, I LOVE to make grooms cakes. This is where a lot of sculpting and creativity really gets to come out in cake.
Here's a picture fit for a baseball lover! Eric is a HUGE Arizona Diamondbacks fan, so a baseball hat was the perfect choice for him! I enjoyed this cake since I have a little soft spot in my heart for the Diamondbacks myself. I happened to live in Phoenix when they won the World Series a few years back... the whole city turned into baseball watching zombies to watch the world series... It was a blast.
Eric.. I hope you enjoyed your baseball hat cake!

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!