Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bridal Extravaganza


Hey Everyone... Turia here!
Just wanted to remind you all of the Bridal Shows I'll be at this weekend and next.
This Saturday I'll be at The South Towne Expo from 11:00 - 5:00
(9575 S. State Street in Sandy)
Next Saturday (April 4th) THE GRAND AMERICA from 11:00-5:00
(555 S. Main Street)

Like always.. I'll be sampling cake and offering great deals if you book a consultation at the show! Bring your moms, fiance's, friends... and your taste buds!
Brides, if you can pre-register online so you don't have to wait in any lines at the show as well as print out a for FREE ADMISSION to the show at www.utahbridalshows.com
Hope to see you there! Come and say hi!

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!