Sunday, November 14, 2010

Larissa and Josh

  Photo Credit:  Swensen Photography

Larissa and Josh were one of my all time favorite couples to work with.  We had so much fun together planning and designing their wedding cake.  I LOVE it when the grooms get super excited about getting involved in the design process, and I have to admit.. I think Josh has the #1 spot on my list right now.
This cake was designed with both couples different styles and idea's in mind.  We worked hard to find the perfect balance of what they both wanted and came up with this design.  Modern with a feminine touch.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!