Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back on the Blogging Bandwagon

                                            
                              Photo Credit:  Swensen Photography

As you can see... it's been almost a year since I have posted anything on my blog.  2010 has been a great year for me both personally and professionally.  I have been busy.. I am still in business... I just haven't blogged about it,  mostly because the craziness of life and cake decorating got a little too nutty for a while and something had to give... so my blog suffered a bit :)
  So here I am... ready to show the world some of my favorite cakes I made in 2010.  I've had some amazing clients and some really fun cakes this year and can't wait to share them with all of you.
Let the Cake Blogging begin!!!!  I've got alot to post.. so tune in often!

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!